pinterest

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I hope all of my followers, the three of you, are having a wonderful start to the new year. I have already ruined my resolution of patience this morning at the grocery store. I decided to break my rule, which always backfires, and allow the kids to ride in the car grocery cart. As I started to push the cart, both kids started screaming that I hadn't put on their seat belts. I took a deep breath and told them that I wasn't going to be pushing them fast enough for seat belts and I didn't anticipate any accidents in the aisles. Then I heard a woman laughing and I looked up to see the customer service lady getting quite the laugh at my expense. I just smiled and took off at lighting speed, caution to the wind.

By the time we were checking out, Donny had been bit, beaten and scratched, there is a reason we call Abigail spicy. When we returned home, Abigail did her time in time out and we had lunch. I was thrilled when nap time rolled around, however a half an hour later she was up and ready to go. I had to do something, so I dressed everyone and we headed to the firehouse, a short five blocks away. OMG! It took us about 45 minutes to get there. I can never accuse my children of not taking the time to smell the roses. I even took a short video of an example. Half way there, we came upon a car with windows down, music blaring and owner MIA. I stopped filming, but they continued to dance.


1 comment:

  1. How adorable is that photo at sweets, it is so...sweet! (good for next years xmas photo!). Happy New Year to all..xxox

    ReplyDelete