pinterest

Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Update

I asked Abigail to put the case of seltzer in the cabinet.  About a half and hour later she was still putting can away.  She was very quite and working hard so I didn't bother her.  It wasn't until later that night when I wanted a seltzer that I realized what took her so long.  She used a Sharpie and wrote a love note to Big Daddy and I on every can.


Big Daddy and I were having a cocktail when Donny ran in the room jumped on the back of the couch and posed just long enough for me to snap this photo.  Love those legs.

Abigail put this note on my bedroom door. :-) 


The kids ran outside to play on the first warm day in April.  They were out playing for hours.  I was finally called to see their creation of wildlife in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment