pinterest

Monday, March 3, 2014

Long Time No Blog

Every night when I crawl in bed I have terrible feelings of guilt because I have not posted an entry.  The guilt intensifies as each day passes and I have neglected the blog. The end of the year is always crazy for me: making Halloween costumes, the kids birthday's and the holidays.  I started a new job and became involved with Donny's Cub Scout Pack at the end of October so my free time became very precious.

I began this blog for two reasons. The first was to update my family in Ohio.  The second happened because I would tell my mother stories of my day with Donny, she would tell her friends at lunch and they didn't really believe her so I started photographing and blogging.  The blog slowly became a love letter to the kids so that one day they would read this and know that I found them to be intelligent, witty, creative and loving children.  Of course, they won't like me or the blog that much while they are in high school but who cares?

I have decided not to sit here and dissect the past few months and drive myself crazy.  I will post some photos but I will move on and not look back.

No comments:

Post a Comment