pinterest

Monday, March 3, 2014

Missed Time

This is what she will do for a piece of candy that she enjoyed in a warm bubble bath.

This is what happens while I am at work.

Donny requested this photo as his birthday picture.

I snapped this without them knowing.  Donny was reading to Abigail.

Finally getting a new kitchen floor. 
Happy 8th Birthday to my boy.

I found this note Donny left for me on the kitchen floor.

Decorating Christmas cookies.


The last night in the castle bed.

Last Abigail and mommy photo in the castle bed.

The cheese was not vegan so off to the hospital.  He is such a trooper.
The hives on his back were so bad that he scratched himself and left these marks.
Donny earned his Bobcat Badge.


Snow Day!!!

I will never get my dress back.

Making the Fella Cake for the Blue and Gold Dinner.

The Fella Cake.

Abigail's new dresser.



Another snow day.

The Christmas Spectacular.

A trip to see Big Daddy.

Character Day at school.



Here are two videos that Abigail made.  I have tried every possible way I could think of to transfer from my phone and nothing worked.  Unfortunately, these links must be used to view the video:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152091209982779&l=3593789773962552337

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152111873572779&l=180358004949470545

No comments:

Post a Comment